The Gorgeous Combined Bathroom Laundry
If you’re short on space in your sectional title property you might consider combining two rooms in one.
Introducing… the gorgeous bathroom laundry combo!
- The recess in the bathroom above makes for the perfect spot to do a spot of laundry.
- When not in use the contents are hidden by a beautiful curtain which adds a decorative feature to the bathroom.
- Simple shelving and wicker baskets have been used to pre-sort whites, darks and colours.
- Washing powders have been decanted into clear tubs which look much more appealing (and are more child-safe!) than the cardboard boxes they come in.
- A hanging rail above the sink provides a convenient drying area for delicates.
The laundry area can also be concealed in a cupboard, as seen above.
Or you may decide to expose the washing machine and laundry sink, but hide the pull-out ironing board and washing basket in a cupboard as has been done above.
Do you have a laundry in your bathroom or any bathroom laundry tips for the readers? We’d love to read your comment below.
Image sources and info credit: www.homelife.com.au http://www.housemaintain.com